Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: what a great day...(the happy thread)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Leviyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am really happy because now I have vacations for 2 weeks and i'll be on a "Subway to Sally"-concert in 2 weeks =D

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...uho i cant see the pic...says something bout violating angel site thingy. but thank you anyways^_^

    yah i had a pretty good day yesterday. it wasnt spectacular, but it was good. i spent the whole day with my dad..we went to the mall. we went to starbucks...we looked for lamps, we went to pier one, we went to borders (i got three books, demon diary 3...x/1999(11) and this one called Death at death's door, which isnt really a manga but its good neways)

    yah then we went to the movies and i saw KILL BILL. I dont wanna ruin it for neone...so let me just say, the previews really dont show much. i was like this [img]eek.gif[/img] the entire time. but it was good

    oh i didnt get presents (well except for the books i bought my self i guess)...and no cake. but it was still a good day.

    oh yah...and it was raining here and windy and dumb me decided to dress up and where a skirt.. oh what a bad idea, my skirt kept blowing up and i had to hold it down everytime we were outside

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well today was actually a preety good day ^___^ Which I am very happy about and very pleased with ^.^
    Cause today during class I actually got a good assignment which I am very surprised cause see I am taking graphic Design right...well I have this one class all about photoshop and all that..well usually we do borrrring things but today I actually got a GREAT assignment see we get to pic any picture and colour it and make a fance boarder around it. So as soon as she said 'Anything' I asked if she ment anything, and I gave her some ex. of some anime pics and so on and she said we could do that and we could even let are imagination fly LOL ^0^ So I was really happy cause now I actuall get to do something I want to do ^____^ So that means I could do any pic LOL....just I don't know what to do lol..although I could do anything I really don't know what to do...does anyone have any suggestions..I mean i was thinking of some pics but uhhh well lets just say I don't think she will like them XD

    Oh another good thing is that I could actually transfer colleges and take Animation at another *_* the only thing though is that I have to stick with this program for the rest of the yr and I have to get ALL my credits which shouldn't be hard cause these classes aren't even hard..I mean we don't even have any exams XD All they do is take are work at the end of the yr and sit with us and talk to us about it..but other then that we have no tests! So that kinda is a good thing too...wow this is really a good day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm laate ^^; (more like slow but I'll lt myelf some credits ?__? )

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADEY!!! 17 is a nice year, you'r mature enought to understand a lot of things but can still call a pervert anyone flirting with you (as a joke, tho , I gues it wouldn't realy work agasint a stranger)! ^^

    YMG: nice for you! I'd like to take one of these programms! as for the pic, take a pic of two guys kissing, but when the uke have long hair of something so that anyone not realy knowing of manga would say it's a girl! ^^ *done that countless times before and is always snikering when poeple say how cute that couple is, or just the girl or boy while there is no girl in the pic* and if someone tells you "huh.. the girl is a bit -flat-. no?" you'll just say that it's "like that in manga" and usualy they shut up XXXXD

    that's teh first lesson on "how to mix yaoi in your daily life without offensing anyone and still having great pleasure out of it"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wow Jadey I didn't know it was your Birthday ^^;; well a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    Yue - OMG I didn't think of that before! That is SUCH a good idea LOL ^0^

    Well that is what I am going to do ^_____^
    Hehe thank you Yue ^____^ I would of never of thought of that before >.> [kinda sad no -_-;] But Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You...uhh okay I think you get the point ^^;; But off I go to do my yummmy work XD

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 21, 2003 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weeee hehehe...i had a bio test today. and miraculously....it was EASY

    i cant believe how easy it was. i mean this is bio 2 ap.....we never get nething easy. when i looked at the test i was like..."shes joking. this is a cruel cruel pre-halloween joke"

    but nope...it was a 10 question essay test. but they weren't essays..they were just like short answers. and....she gave us the answers to em yesterday. she didnt tell us they were answers of course. lucky me i actually took notes instead of drawing like i usually do ^_^

    oh and thanks for the happy b-days ^_^...im still getting those. in my area a b-day goes untill the end of the month.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heheh I am really happy today cause i just found out that I actually get to go home for the weekend ^0^ Although I do need to take a bus and it is a 8 hour drive -_-;

  8. #18
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got a funny happy story to share. one of buddies missed by b-day cuz they were on vaca..sooo they decided to give me a present today. they decorated my car with balloons and painted (washable!!) happy birthday all over. and apparently the window was open so they slipped my present in the passenger seat.

    well.....thats what i would have got, had that been MY CAR. i parked next to the car that had all that stuff. and im like ..oh thats soo cool. i wish i had got that. then i go into school.

    after school...im going to my car, and a bunch of people are there to see my reaction. when my buddy goes, hey where's your car ..did you already see it? and im like see what..as i put my key in the car door.

    and she goes "omg i decorated the wrong car!'

    long story short...the person drove away with my present and happy b-day written all over lol.

    she told me my present was basically a box of snacks and coke and fun stuff. lol....even though i didnt actually get it.. i love that she did it for me. that was cool.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD

    *trying to image the reaction of the person who's car it eraly was*

    I hope your full name wasnT' realy too written on it or else I wish you it wasn't teacher's car! XD

    but that is such a cool birthday gift I think

  10. #20
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe...yah i wish i coulda seen that persons face. now im gunna have to look for that car again...see who gets in.

    hehe...it couldnt be a teacher though cuz they park in a different parking lot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •